I am from upstate New York and moved to Minnesota in 1995. I was a stay at home mom, have a certificate in Pastoral Studies and have been a staffing coordinator. I have always been fascinated by the housing market and the time was right to embrace the industry in 2003.
I enjoy working on all kinds of real estate transactions, from first time home buyers to senior downsizing.
I am passionate about having listings reflected on the internet as beautifully as possible and believe that good, professional photography is key. I strive to deliver exceptional customer service and I am often referred to as the 'Mom' of real estate by friends, closers and other agents.
I take pride in being focused on what is best for my clients. I am energized by working with my clients and get tremendous satisfaction out of assisting both buyers and sellers achieving their real estate goals and dreams.
When you buy or sell through Linda Guy and Edina Realty, you get more than just a real estate agent you get an experienced team of professionals.
- Mortgage professionals to assist you with your financial questions
- Eye on your Loan exclusive
- Title and closing services
- 24x7 on line access to view homes, condos, town homes
- Web site and brochure design to promote your property
- Team of professionals including but not limited to: painters, handyman, chimney sweep, house cleaners and carpet cleaners